- All prices are inclusive of GST
- Product prices stated on the website do not include delivery charges. Deliveries are charged separately.
Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions of Products available on the website are as accurate and current as possible. Images, however, are for illustration purposes only and actual products may vary.
We recommend Products to be kept to suggested storage conditions stated on the website, and that consumption shelf life be observed accordingly. Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for Products stored under inappropriate conditions and/or kept beyond suggested shelf life.
- All our Products may contain traces of nuts, gluten, eggs, dairy and other allergens, even if the description does not specify them as an ingredient. All Products are made in the same environment as products containing allergens, so we cannot guarantee that any Product is free from traces of allergens.
Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for any adverse medical conditions and/or allergies arising from consumption of our Products.
- Non-edible items may be used as decorative pieces on our cakes. Please ensure that these non-edible items are removed prior to consumption.
- Our products are not halal certified as we have amongst our Product range, items containing alcohol. However, no pork and lard is used in our Products.
- Products may be subject to stock availability. We will take the necessary steps to inform customers should we not be able to fulfil any orders for whatever reason; and offer suggestions for alternative Products.
- Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on the website are updated from time to time. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove promotional offers from time to time and as necessary.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- We only offer E-Gift Cards on our website that can only be used for purchases on our website.
- Should you require physical vouchers, do contact our stores directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-gift cards have a validity of 3 months from date of purchase.
- There will be strictly no extension of validty of such gift cards.
- E-gift cards are valid for 1 time use. There will be no balance leftover or refund should the entire amount not be used.
Ordering, Cancellations and Refunds
- Order cut-off timing for next day’s deliveries will be at 4pm current day. If we are full on deliveries, the dates will be blocked. Self collection orders require 3 days to process, cut-off timing is at 4pm as well. *subject to availability*
- Any changes to orders must be made no less than 72 hours prior to date of delivery/collection .There will strictly be no refunds for changes made to orders less than 72 hours before delivery/collection.
- You will be provided with an order reference number in an order confirmation sent to you via email. Please quote the order reference number when contacting our customer service representative regarding changes to your order.
- Cancellation of orders can only be made no less than 72 hours prior to date of delivery/collection. There will strictly be no refunds for cancellations made to orders less than 72 hours before delivery/collection.
- Refunds will take 7-10 working days of processing time from date of cancellation.
- Should the order needs to be cancelled due to whatever reason 50% of cancellation fee will be incurred.
- We generally engage a third party vendor to provide delivery services.
- We do not deliver outside of Singapore. We deliver islandwide at $15 per location.
- Our deliveries are scheduled between 10am to 2pm and 2pm to 6pm daily, including Public Holidays. Specific timing deliveries within a specified one hour time slot will have a delivery charge of $30 and Special Hour deliveries (before 10am or after 6pm) will be at $50 per location.
- Multiple delivery addresses are subject to approval, do email us at email@example.com for confirmation. $15 delivery charge will be incurred for every subsequent location.
- For unsuccessful delivery attempts and sudden change of address, if customers request us to reattempt to deliver, a re-delivery fee of $15 per location shall apply and be payable before the reattempt is made.
- All delivery orders must be signed off by recipients or representatives of recipients upon receipt of Products. A signed delivery order note will be kept as proof of successful delivery for each order. Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd shall in no way be liable for any damages thereafter.We choose our delivery service providers carefully and trust that they will use their best endeavours for each order to reach the intended recipients according to the requested delivery timings. Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for failure to deliver on time due to unforeseen circumstances such as vehicle’s breakdown, traffic conditions and/ or any other circumstances that extend beyond our control.
- Any reservations or claims for non-compliance or conspicuous defect has to be done within 2 days from the date of delivery/collection to our customer service at cakes[at]awfullychocolate[dot]com
- After the expiry of the said product, no claim will be legitimately accepted thereafter.
In view of hygiene and food safety, all products cannot be returned or exchanged.